1. We respect your privacy
At Supreme Fabulettes, we respect your privacy as a donor, supporter, and/or user of our website. We are strongly committed to keeping any personal information we obtain from you or about you secure and to being transparent about the ways in which we use it.
2. Types of Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect Them
Our primary goals in collecting personal information from users of our website are to further our purposes and to share information about our work. For the purposes of the GDPR, Supreme Fabulettes is a “controller” of your personal information collected through the website or otherwise provided to us (for example by you via email).
Personal information is collected (1) directly from you when you provide it to us; (2) from third parties where you have given your permission for it to be shared with us and (3) indirectly as you navigate through the website.
We may share personal information with third party service providers we work with to perform these functions on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments and sending postal mail and email. If you choose to share where you heard about Supreme Fabulettes, we may share that information with specific third parties that are identified, such as Supreme Fabulettes.
In connection with seeking employment with Supreme Fabulettes, you may decide to submit, through our sites or otherwise, personal information (including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other personally identifiable information requested on our online and offline forms, as well as an electronic or paper copy of your resume/CV). All information entered into any online or offline forms related to employment or volunteering is held in confidence, and will be viewed only for human resources purposes by Supreme Fabulettes and third parties that assist us with certain functions. This information may be used to assess your qualifications as an employee or volunteer for Supreme Fabulettes, or to analyze general patterns in applications for positions or hiring at Supreme Fabulettes.
(2) When you make a donation to us via a third party, they may provide us with details of your donation and, where you have given that third party permission, they may share with us other personal information such as your name, location, mailing address, and contact details.
2.1 The Purposes for which We Use Personal Information
- to provide you with the information or services you have requested, and communicate with you in general
- to analyze, evaluate and improve our work, programmes, services, activities or information
- to invite you to talks and events hosted by us
- to administer any financial transaction between us
- to recruit employees and volunteers
- to ensure we are not contacting people who have told us not to
- to satisfy legal obligations which are binding on us;
- for research purposes;
- for the prevention of fraud or misuse of services;
- and for the establishment, defence or enforcement of legal claims.
2.2 How We Use and Transfer Personal Information
Supreme Fabulettes engages third party vendors to assist us with such functions as hosting our donor personal information database, sending email, modeling our data, and processing online and mail donations and credit card payments. In addition, Supreme Fabulettes consults advisors in making organizational decisions and developing long term plans. These companies and advisors have access to donors’ personal information as needed to perform their functions. Supreme Fabulettes requires that they keep such personal information confidential and that they not use such information for purposes other than the functions they are assisting us with.
We do not sell, rent, or give personal donor information to any other party not under the employ of, or in a direct advisory or vendorship role to Supreme Fabulettes. We may disclose to third parties aggregate statistics regarding donations but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information. The information given includes total number of donors and total amount of donations for specific periods of time.
2.4 Disclosure of Personal Information to third parties
(1) to comply with law or regulation,
(2) to our professional advisors (e.g. lawyers), where necessary to protect our interests,
(3) to protect your safety or security (including fraud protection),
(4) to protect the security of our website and any property that belongs to us, our personnel or other users, and/or
(5) in the event that we transfer or receive any business or assets (in which case we will disclose personal information to the prospective transferor or transferee) or if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party (in which case personal information held by us may be one of the transferred assets), as part of a restructure or otherwise.
Otherwise we will generally inform you and may ask for your consent before we share your personal information with a third party.
2.5 Personal Information Protection and Security
All personal information is stored securely. We endeavor to protect your personal information and employ both appropriate technical and procedural methods, such as commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, or unauthorized disclosure, access or use. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
2.6 Data Retention Period
Personal information that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary in connection with the purposes for which it was collected and/or is used.
In some cases, we may keep your personal information for longer, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory requirements (such as tax and accounting).
In specific circumstances we may also retain your personal information for longer so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.